Sunday, March 6, 2011

IT IS A DONE DEAL-MIssion #3

Our reservations are made to go back to Haiti!!  I almost backed out last week, but all of a sudden everything started falling into place.  Am I physically and emotionally ready? We will see.  I started making out my  "do to list" tonight!   List includes: what kind of medications do we need this time? what kind of medical supplies?  planning the kids ortho appts, and school activities. Etc etc. It is so hard to predict where we are going to end up, or what illnesses/diseases we will be dealing with.......  What we do know is that we will be leaving in less then 4 weeks and after we return our lives will be changed again....forever!  Even though it is physically and emotionally draining, I feel blessed I am able to go.  I am thankful for my family and friends, I cannot believe their love and support.  I am thankful especially to Tim who has the biggest mission of all managing 3 teenagers schedules, and making sure our goldens' (who are just like kids) get fed and watered.....ugh!!!  I can't even thank him enough for his love and support!!

So another journey, with an incredible nurse and friend.................Haiti, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment