Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shopping-whew

Thanks to Target for giving us 30 bags for the shirts. Terry Olson, manager of Gander Mountain was very happy to help us with this Haiti Trip!  We are very thankful !!! The amount of equipment that is needed.....whew!!    Rainy season, muck, mosquitos, good walking shoes, water purifier, mosquito net, iodine tablets,,,the list goes on and on. 

Julie is busy being the wonderful creative artist she is-making shirts to raise money for Haiti.  I love the shirts!!!  We are hoping we have enough money to buy the hands on work/art work from kiosis (sp) from the Haitians.  We hopefully can bring it back to the US to sell and send the money back to Haiti. 

Another note!  Julie and I both got a message that they are in need of medical personal so if anyone is interested let us know!!

Blessing to you all!!!!!!  I don't know what we would of done without you all!  Enjoy the sunshine and the USA!!!! 

Tricia

PS my throat survived the superball that I had to get down my throat.  It took 2 hours and I kept saying "I think I can, I think I can.................."  And I did it! Every week for 8 weeks I will have to tell myself...I think I can.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment