Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holy Moly- we are counting DOWN!!!

I think that the "commenting issue" has been resolved so commemt away if you want to (0:
We are counting down the days!
I have 1000 t-shirts to make tomorrow along with a mile long to-do list that I have misplaced.  Of course Tricia is totally organized and even cleaning and organizing her closets.
If you run into her, give her a hug- she had to take a giant pill today (to ward off malaria) and it was kinda like swallowing a hardboiled egg or a superball really  (and I consider myself a SUPER pill swallower).  QCS said that they tested 88 people for malaria (at a clinic just outside of Port au Prince) and 40 came back positive.
Ahhh the mosquito, such a nasty little vector. CNN has been showing some gooey mud footage around the tarp camps set up all over PAP- I guess the rainy season really is here.

Thanks for all your support and kind words. Night. XOXO  Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment