Friday, April 16, 2010

Good night!!!!

Julie will be doing the blog again tonight. Another 10 hour day in the heat, seeing over 300 people. The roosters woke me up at 330am.  There are two roosters.  We were trying to figure out how to tie their beaks shut.  One of the roosters has voice problems, we were trying to figure out what to do with them.  We have enough surgeons here, they could probably remove the larynex.  The weirdest sounds I have ever heard.  I do not like kindergarten, I want to go back to the library.  Julie slept through it all!  I left my alarm for her right by her tent.  It went off at 6am like she requested.  I went back at 615a, she did not hear the alarm.  She even had creases on her face from..........

Anyway, I met the little girl who was on the news after the quake  She was found days after the quake on top of her mother who had passed.  She has had a tough road. The cutest girl you would ever see. She will be going to Canada to get more surgeries and get fitted for prosthesis and rehabilitation.  Very cool!!!  Gotta get to bed before the rooster is up.....I only have 5 hours to sleep. Good productive day!  The Haitian people are very kind and thankful.  I have not had one bad experience yet..............

1 comment:

  1. Does the rooster snore like a bear?!?!? lol

    ReplyDelete