Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tears came today......

I have to say today brought tears to my eyes.  A friend of mine, Jamie, called me this morning wondering if she could come over for 15 minutes.  Jamie has gone through SO much with a recent surgery, working full time, taking care of a family of 5 and a dog. Yet with all of this going on in her life, she thought of our missionary trip. WOW!   I usually never cry but the tears were coming after she left today. They could of spent that money on medical bills, "stuff" for their house, food, etc.  The generous donation will be used for diapers, scabies medications, and splints.  God knows what HIS people in Haiti need and we are so thankful to HIM for putting people like Jamie and her family in our lives.  When going into this, I never believed it would be so costly. The wonderful thing is that God has provided over and over again!  Thank you Jamie Sohlstrand and family.  Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment